• What data do we collect?
• How do we collect your data?
• How will we use your data?
• How do we store your data?
• What are your data protection rights?
• What are cookies?
• What types of cookies do we use?
• How to manage your cookies
• Privacy policies of other websites
• How to contact us
• How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
TFQ Architects collects the following data:
• Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number)
• Project specific information in regards to a home extension, refurbishment or other category as listed on the enquiry form.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide TFQ Architects with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process
data when you:
• Voluntarily complete an enquiry form.
• Use or view our website via your browser's cookies.
How will we use your data?
TFQ Architects collects your data so that we can:
• Provide initial consultation for architectural services or any other services deemed necessary.
• Email or telephone you (as selected by you) to follow up on any initial enquiry.
At no point will your information be directly shared by TFQ Architects.
How do we store your data?
TFQ Architects securely stores your data via Wix.com's GDPR certified data storage. You can read about Wix's GDPR policy here: https://support.wix.com/en/article/general-data-protection-regulation-gdpr
TFQ Architects will keep your data until a time where it is suitable for it to be removed, such as the completion of a project and completion of any written contract for service. Or at the specific request from you.
TFQ Architects will also keep basic contact information including name, contact email address and mobile number within an internal database of our clients to ensure we offer the best possible service. This information is only accessible by TFQ Architects staff and will not be shared. This information is stored within Monday.com, you can read about their data storage here: https://support.monday.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000733949-monday-com-and-GDPR
What are your data protection rights?
TFQ Architects would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights.
Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access - You have the right to request TFQ Architects for copies of your personal data.
The right to rectification - You have the right to request that TFQ Architects correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request TFQ Architects to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure - You have the right to request that TFQ Architects erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing - You have the right to request that TFQ Architects restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing - You have the right to object to Our Company's processing
of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability - You have the right to request that TFQ Architects transfer the
data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
Call us at: 01392 877990
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
• Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
• Functionality - TFQ Architects uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our
website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what
language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies
• Advertising - TFQ Architects uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. TFQ Architects may sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies:
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not
function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites:
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us: 01392 877990
Or write to us at:
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that TFQ Architects has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner's Office.